Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Care to ring the bell?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 am

(sorry for late response didn't realize that you replied to me yet.)

Joltun leans to his left holding his side for a second from the thrust kick having been successfully countered.

"Ohh, nice one! I'll have to get you back for this some time."

Joltun firms his muscles. With a few quick steps he approaches Valentine only standing inches away. Joltun keeps his arms close to his body while he sends a tight hook with his right hand to Valentine's left side.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 pm

"I count on that, Good Sir"

Valentine puts his guard up and steels himself as he recieves the hook to his side. Gritting his teeth determined not to falter, he does his best to give Joltun a strong left elbow to the side of his head.

(Totally cool bro! Gave me time to find pictures and what not.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:03 pm

With his left arm at the ready, Joltun crosses his left arm across his face to catch the elbow holding Valentine's arm in place delivering a second blow with his right fist on Valentine's side. He then releases Valentine applying a little shove to put some distance between them.

Joltun looses his form a bit. "Tell me kid, just how normal are you?"

He sets his form once more stepping in cautiously towards Valentine.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:13 pm

"What's normal for me may nor be normal for you."

Valentine steps back a bit and keeps his stance. Only signs of fatigue adorn his body as he watches Joltun. He steps into striking range quickly closing the gap between them. He does a a combination of a right-left straight and finishes with a uppercut, all aimed at his upper body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Joltun laughs at the intelligent reply "I can accept that answer. Since you obviously want to get stronger I'm probably doing you a disservice by keeping some things secret from you."

From the bench Montugio's eyes narrow in. "Gee, I knew he couldn't hold himself for long."

Joltun embraces himself for the incoming punches from Joltun allowing them to all connect. The final hit, the uppercut, slings his head back accompanied by a terse clapping sound from the impact. Each of Valentine's punches that connect he could feel a slight tingling which faded away the moment his body no longer made contact with Joltun's.

Spitting to the side, Joltun smirked. "You're very strong for your age. I remember when I was around your age just getting used to my own strength. I'm older trust me; I'm 30. I won't hold back as much because I want you to reach that peak of your potential. Whatever that is."

Joltun loses that smirk he had throughout almost the entirety of the match. His muscles buckled increasing the tone rather than size. Pushing off his legs Joltun ran towards Valentine showing an entirely different approach. His path was zigzagged until reaching the front of Valentine only inches away. He gripped a fist with his right, with minor static sparks coating the fist for a second before disappearing. He thrust the fist towards Valentine's mid-section. The blow would be considerably stronger in strength, however, not intolerable.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 pm

alice deseeds to join in the fight to show the mortals what a vampire can really do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Erical now stripped down to her sports bra and some shorts can't help but laugh at Mister Hearts answer. She puts down the weights and makes her way back to the bleachers. She slips her hat back on before making her comment.

"Stop fooking showing off your so called intelligence! Now hurry up and lose!"

Nicturn watches intently a slight gpint of excitement in his eyes.

Valentine shakes his hands thinking he felt a slight tingling in them.

"I guess I should pay more attention and learn."

Valentine moves to keep Joltun in front of him at all times.  He blinks a bit before feeling the blow and hitting the ropes. He bounces against them before using the momentum and a step of his own to throw a right elbow to get out from the ropes and get behind Joltun. Staggering a bit he takes a deep breathe and begins a breathe less assault of right and left straights and hooks. All to keep Joltun busy and against the ropes while Valentine recovers from that that considerable blow and debate how tackle the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 pm

she jumps over all of them knocking them out as she binks and appears next to erical
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Joltun received the multiple blows to his back and sides to where he eventually made a desperate lounge to escape the barrage of blows he fell forward pushing off his legs frantically then rolled forward back on to his feet.

"Not bad, keep it up!"

Joltun's left arm flickered with electricity as he prepared his next attack. To everyone's surprise someone else had come on to the stage leaping about. Joltun raises a brow confused allowing himself to get hit appearing to be knocked out.

Montugio sprung up from his seat. "Wait, what the heck was that?!"

Jade clinched a soft fist and placed it over her chest seeing the sudden assault. "I don't know. Should we..?" Jade looked up at Montugio with worried but
determined eyes.


Montugio's eyes were sharp as he peered across the stage seeing the figure approach the girl named Erical. his left flared with a flame before dissipating. "Let's wait and see what happens. If things get out of control you know what to do."


______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm

she does the same over and over agina
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:41 pm

Valentine recieves the blow and staggerd to his knees panting and sweating much more after a breathless assault. His determination to keep fighting is the only thing keeping him up.

Erical meeps seeing the girl there before clenching her fists tight. Someone dared to hit Mister Hearts when he wasn't ready and much less in front of her?! Her blood is boiling as she starts to stand up ready to bring the ruckus.

Nicturn quickly moves to Erical side knowing that Val would at least be okay with the superior male in there with him. He puts a firm grip on Erical's shoulder pushing her back down to her seat. His eyes no longer had a glinter of excitement but that of Alpha Wolf ready to protect his pack. Gritting his teeth he speaks his voice booming and startling a few other gym goers,
"Ay... I don't know who you are but they were in the middle of a one on one match. Don't antagonize the people here."

Erical winces and stays seated her attention now drawn to Valentine. She releases the grip with a slight worried look.

Valentine having fallen to the ground pushes himself up. He forces himself to his feet after hearing his friend's booming voice. He puts his guard and speaks,
"Nic, hush. Lady, if you want to join in please ask don't just jump in. It could be hazardous to your and our health. I can't be held responsible for that."
He drops one arm breathing slowly as he tries to maintain consciousness after her repeated blows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:03 pm

"come on bad for my health I'm wiping the floor with you I am a vampire"

"she points to her huge over baring fangs* see vampire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Joltun stands up cracking his neck as electricity pops around him every two seconds.

"Like he said you should've asked to join in. Now I just feel like wiping the floor with you!"

Joltun moves to Valentine's location through a zipping line of electricity.

"Don't overwork yourself. Just do what you can in most cases you can just back up to keep safe."

Joltun's right hand coated itself in a continuous surge of electricity. He pushed off his right leg appearing in front of the vampire to slam his right hand on the vampires stomach to deliver a shocking pain as the electricity from his hand transfers itself on to the vampire's body.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:48 pm

"that all you got please unless you can poison me your attacks have no effect"

*she grabs his hand crashing it as hard as she can the his legs his other arm his other leg* "is that all you got"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:21 am

Valentine nods at Joltun. He didn't expect to be attacked so harshly. He let's out a breath before Uhhhing out loud.

"Woah wait... Vampire? I thought... so there are more people li~"

Erical shoots Valentine a glance that stops him from speaking before crossing her arms and watching the bout. She drums her fingers on her arm. Paying more attention now incase Mister Hearts dares to slip up.

Valentine understood amd recognized that look instantly. He kept his mouth shut and watched the Vampire put Joltun into a armbar hold on the ground. He moves close to the couple and does a stomp aimmed at the Vampire in attempt to make her release him.

"Sorry, Miss. We don't have any poison, going to have to just make do with our fists"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:49 pm

"I came here fore the girls move out of my way or be killed this is your only and last warring" *she says as grabs him with her free hand trowing them both into a wall*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Joltun released a surge of electricity from his body that was nonlethal. He made it so Valentine would be pushed out of the way from the vampire's grab.

"You want the girls? What for?"

Joltun looks behind him at Jade. "Yo! Jade come up here. I think we need to prove a point to this vampire. Valentine, Jade will be your partner. Don't worry for a 13 year old she's got some spunk."

Jade's eyes open wide in shock Joltun called her out like that. She looks at Montugio for his opinion at which he gives a reassuring nod to her. "Okay! I'll take your place Joltun..! She jumps in the ring front flipping in mid air before landing.
"Valentine we can do this!" Jade rose her arms getting an somewhat lousy fighting stance fitting for a preteen.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Valentine murrs a bit  feeling the push as he clings to the ropes. He makes a fist and sudden change around his right arm. A outline begins to form. He stands up a slight change in his expression putting his guard up.

"I hope she ca~"

Ericall quickly slips into the ring. She round house kicks him. She follows through with a thrust kick into his gut completely sending him flying out of the ring. She bends down and stretches a bit before moving her hat up to reveal her determined eyes.

"Fook no. I'm already promised to someone.... and now you can feel my wrath. Sorry, Jade. Mister Hearts forgot our rule for a second. So I shall jump in for him, hope you don't got a problem."

She stretched out her arms before jumping a bit as she puts her right foot out infront. Only stepping with the front of her foot.

"Ready, Squirt?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:55 pm

"she grabs the girls by there neacks and opens her mputh sending spares into them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:07 am

Jade was a bit surprised and caught off guard by Erical's sudden entrance. She looked over at Valentine who was now no longer in the ring then back to the enemy.

"Y-yes, I'm ready!"

Jade braced herself as the vampire began to make it's attack. With a stiff waving motion of her arms, two chunks of earth from around the ring rise up slamming down in front of Jade blocking the attack. Jade then makes a punching motion towards the slabs of earth causing them to lounge out towards the vampire.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:18 am

Nicturn grabs Valentine by the scruff and chuckles. He seys him down on the bleachers. He sighs a bit and pats his head reassuringly or more like to say you are screwed. Whichever of the two really works fine in this situation.

Erical bends over backwards narrowly escaping the the grab before flipping onto the top rope of the ring. Balancing herself quickly she jumps doing a flip and landing next to the vampire. She launches a quick right-right-left high kick combination as Jade launches her attack forward. Her plan to keep the vampire in the line to recieve or be open to another attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:52 am

"she grabs there fits and bracks them"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4488
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Jade spread her arms apart causing the two slabs or earth she tossed earlier to break she then closed her left palm towards Erical the earth pieces flew and attached all around Erical's body producing a type of armor that covered her everywhere except the front of her face.

I have to show them I did get stronger... but, physically i'm still below average.

Jade runs towards the vampire, while running she calls out "Golem!" while raising both her arms at the same time. A golem figure without legs that is about 1.5 times larger than Jade quickly floats over to her and positions itself behind Jade at all times. Upon reaching the vampire, Jade unleashes an organized combination of punches with her left and right. The golem mimics her actions striking the vampire.





______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1647
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:10 pm

she just dissaped and reapperd behind them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1614
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:13 am

Erical blinks seeing the armor and then seeing the leg piece break away. She grumbles for her own Foolishness but happy that Jade is able to keep up and help out like promised. She scans for the vampire before spotting her behind Jade and herself. She steps close to the vampire before doing a strong right low kick aimed at the Vampire's leg before following up with a strong left knee into the Vampire's gut region.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   

Back to top Go down
 

Care to ring the bell?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se - Lower Ring • Rubies & Diamonds
» A Bell of Healing
» CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES END OF YEAR EXAM - CLOSED
» Take Care Of My Baby!
» Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sparring :: Custom-
Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum