Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Care to ring the bell?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Valentine steps into the ring, shirtless and with wrapped hands. Moving to the red corner he scans the local gym for any willing sparring partners. He leans back first against the corner speaking outloud, "Anyone care to burn a few calories and step into the ring?" Spotting a couple of his fellow T.G acquaintances he gives off his tradtional two finger salute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:49 pm

A group consisting of three sat among the crowd. Two men and one young girl. The men were conversing with each other in what seemed to be in argument of sorts.

". . . have you forgotten why we're here?! She has to go try it out there's no reason why you need to besides the unwillingness to hold that excitement of yours. A man with long red hair and fiery colored eyes said.

"Hah! That's what you think? Look, it's better off that she doesn't go just yet. You know she can learn a thing or two from watching. The man replied having spiky yellow hair with dazzling bronze colored eyes. He wore a tight navy blue one piece that resembled him wearing long pants and a small shirt.

"You know what... Jade what do you want to do?

The girl had smiled nervously now being awkwardly drawn into the argument. She had jet black hair with emerald eyes. She wore a jeweled necklace, jeweled bracelets on both arms, one jeweled ankel bracelet on her left. Her outfit was a nice combination of green and black with the green heavily outweighing the black colors. She was glad that her opinion should stop it. U-um.. Well Joltun could be right, I should probably watch.

Joltun jumped up from his seat"Oh YEAH! Told yah Montugio that this would be better. Joltun turned to the ring "I'll take you up on the challenge! Prepare to burn some calories! Joltun jumped into the ring standing on the opposite corner.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Valentine smiles being happy that someone wanted to enter the ring. He stands up straight and walks over and offers his hand to the superior male. "Thanks for joining me here and thank you for what you are about to teach me. Whenever you are ready Care to ring the bell?"

Erical salutes Valentine back by flipping him the bird. She sticks her tongue out noticing his attention was drawn elsewhere already."Aye ye brats, think Mister Hearts has a chance at winning? I reckon he will go down in the first round."

Nicturn guffaws and punches Erical in the arm, playfully. He dusted his hands off on his white T shirt. He eyes the superior male and then Little Bro V, he riffles through his jeans pulling out some cash. "I'll take you up on that. I think Valentine will use the powers of love and AWESOMENESS!" He stands up from the bleachers and points at the ring shouting. "Kick his ass! Or I will beat you till the cows come home!"

Erical wiggles a bit hoping Mister Hearts wouldn't be too hurt. She produced some cash from her bra and placed it down on the bleachers. She rolled up her red stripped sweater and punched Nicturn back in the arm. She flashed him a sweet smile as she sat back down placing her hands on her yellow pants. "Then it's a bet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Joltun couldn't help but chuckle. It was his best way at concealing of his excitement.He shook the contestant's hand. He looked behind him seeing Montugio have his arms crossed with a frown and Jade giving an innocent smile waving at him. He gave a thumbs up.

Heh, it's my pleasure to be up here. Now let's get to it!

With a flick of his hand, a small spark of electricity flew out and rung the bell. Joltun curved his arms posing himself ready for battle.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Valentine nodded and tried his best to hide a slight hue of red that came across his face. They always do this! Also damn it... I think Erical can see me without my shirtHaving reached his corner he let's out a breath and gets into his fighting stance. Left hand and foot out forward followed by his right side. He locks eyes with his partner and steps closer inching to the halfway mark of the ring. He ignored the background noise of Nic and Erical fighting over how badly he would lose but, making note of the electric personality of his partner.

I hope to provide you an adequate challenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Joltun kept an unremitting smirk on his face. While Valentine approached him closer, he too approached Valentine about halfway. Joltun made slight shifts with his feet moving him to the left in a circular pattern.

I hope so to. Try not to make this end too quickly. I've got to teach a partner of mine a few tricks.

Joltun thrusted his arm forward attempting to land a simple jab to Valentine's face enough to only jerk his head back if it landed.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Valentine's eyes never left his opponent's. He smiled a gentle smile before dodging to the right of the blow. He then ducked down enough to below Joltun's arm, he then tests the waters with a right jab to his ribs stepping his right foot for a slightly stronger hit. He quickly follows up with a left straight aiming at his opponent's face with the intent of making his head jerk back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:42 pm

Joltun remains focused upon Valentine dodging the jab. When he strikes with his right to the ribs, Joltun lowers his left arm to guard his rib cage. As the straight was released, Joltun dodges the attempt by ducking and forwarding his body to perform an instant respond countering with an uppercut using his right fist.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Valentine felt impact against skin and that was enough of a victory for him. He urks feeling flesh meet his jaw, in response he lifts his left knee into the opponent's abdomen and quickly retreating to arm's length away as the taste of iron settles in his mouth.

Erical ooo's at the brief exchange. She grips her pants hoping Mister Heart could hold out a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 pm

"Oof!"

Joltun recollects himself from the sudden knee impact. He was quite surprised not realizing this was a type of kick boxing. He looks up at Valentine with a sharp smile still ready to continue.

"Not too bad, caught me by surprise there. Don't expect that to happen again."

Joltun circles around Valentine for about four seconds before attacking with his left arm going for a hook to Valentine's side. However, Joltun makes it a feint and spins his body to the left for a complete spin with his right leg hung in the air to swipe across Valentine's face on the left.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm

"Never said it was just boxing. Nor did you want to state the rules of the match. Sorry, for not clearing that up"

He doesn't change his facial expression as he watches Joltun circle around. He takes the feint for a real attack and blocks. Seeing the spin he lifts his arm and feels the impact of his leg on his left arm. He quickly counter attacks with a right hook at the back of his thigh, stepping back and shaking his left arm as he gets back into his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:05 am

The blow to the thigh connects leaving a tingly feeling. Joltun positions himself standing straight.

"Aheh, that's true. Well since we're not restricting ourselves to any type of boxing..."

The upper half of Joltun's body leans forward slightly while both of his arms are curved a bit next to his sides. His leg muscles tense and with a push from his right leg he zips quickly across the arena approaching Valentine. Upon reaching a fair few inches in front of him Joltun raises his right arm up above to deliver a hooking punch down on the top of his head.


______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

Valentine nods a bit happy that Joltun understood the nature of the spar. He urks as his head recieves the hook. He steps to keep his balance and not get knocked down to the ground. He raises up with a uppercut aimed at Joltun's jaw. He then steps back and does a right - right - left combination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:42 am

Joltun remained resolute after hitting with his hook. Due to his bodily position from the downward hook he could easily see the uppercut being initiated at which he used his left hand to catch and stop it in its path.

"Bad choice!"

Joltun headbutts Valentine then releases his caught hand.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 am

Valentine counters the headbutt with his own to equal out the damage. He steps back shaking his head trying to fix his blurred vision. He steps into striking range as he kicks up and then brings the heel of his foot down quickly, performing an axe kick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:39 am

Joltun blinked a couple of times awaiting the blur to clear. Once Valentine's leg raises in the air, Joltun bends his left leg and crosses both arms above his arm to block the kick. Clinching his teeth, he splits his crossed arms apart to send Valentine's leg back up. At that moment, Joltun then steps in attempting a heavy blow to Valentine's gut. If successful Joltun would then chain his next attack to be a jumping knee kick for his knee to ram up under Valentine's chin.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:15 am

Valentine urks feeling the resistance of a block. He feels the punch in his gut as he regains his stance. He quickly moves to the right narrowly avoiding the knee strike as he counters with a swift right jab to Joltun's face. He would follow up the jab with a straight left.

"You're good"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:43 am

The two jabs connect hitting Joltun in the face causing him to leap back to recompose himself. He rotates his head around to firm himself.

"Heh, you're not so bad yourself."

Joltun suddenly runs forward at Valentine approaching him quickly. When reaching about 2 feet away from him, Joltun leaps curving his legs then releasing a straight kick with his right allowing his momentum to carry him through the air to jump kick Valentine in the chest.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:08 pm

Valentinr cracks a smile at the compliment before putting his guard as he spots Joltun rushing him. He staggers before falling back after receiving the jump kick. He coughs a bit having felt the kick on his chest as well as his arms. Being daze by the sheer strength, it takes him a couple of seconds to pull himself up by the ropes. Shaking his head he gets into his stance once more. Sweat beading down his face and body as he inched closer to Joltun.

Nicturn having walked to ring side waits for Valentine to inch closer before ringing the bell to end the first round. He smirks seeing the somewhat even match. Nicturn calls out as he goes to take a seat closer to the ringside,
"Take your minute breather before your styles become sloppy."

Let's out a breathe as he does a courteous bow and heads to his corner. He leans against as he rests.

Erical lands a right hook on the back of the pompous Nicturn's head as she walks to the red corner. She internally squees before roughly wiping the sweat off Mister Hearts face and body. She playfully smacks him in the head before handing over the water.
"Drink up and move around a lot more. Come on! I beat you so many times you should know a thing or two by now."
She said as she rubbed his shoulders down. Fooking awesome idea to have shadowed him here today. If he wins he will be happy! If he loses I can nurse him back to health! How scandalous A slightly evil grin appears on her face.


Last edited by Sir Valentine on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I derped)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Joltune makes a 'humph' with a smile as the first bell rings. He rotates his left arm while he walks to his corner eyeing at Montugio and Jade sitting and watching the fight. Not much damage showed on Joltun's body but, never judge a book by its cover. Reaching his corner he leaned forward on the bridging towards Montugio and Jade.
"Did ya see that? That was a pretty good first round. Jade you better be watching and learning something as I continue to bout with that guy. And you, Mister Fiery Pants put a smile on! You still can't really be bothered that I'm the one in the spar and not her."

Montugio scoffs. "She's been watching different spars for a good while now. It won't help if she doesn't get some actual experience. It's too late now since you've already joined in. Go on and continue to show off.

Jade smiles nervously not sure how to interject in the altercation between Joltune and Montugio. "U-um. . . I'm learning a lot watching you Joltun so keep up the good work!"

Joltun smirked giving her a thumbs up. He turned around watching his opponent converse with his team. Joltun leaned back against the ring's boundary awaiting the next round to begin.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Valentine drinks some water before spitting out to the side. He sorta pulls away from Erical's iron grip. He sorta shivers feeling a bit awkward at her touching of him. Valentine showed no real signs of damage but that can be the worst kind.
"Ding, Ding. Care to show me that trick you did with the bell?"

Erical rings the bell for added effect before watching intently. One can always learn a thing or two from a spar.

Valentine puts his stance up and inches closer to the middle. He takes in a deep breathe and starts watching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4542
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 am

Joltun remained in his corner until the sound of the bell rang for the second time. He smiled with a strong expression marked on his face.

"Time for round 2 is it? Then let's not waste any time!"

Full of energy, Joltun walked to the center of the ring standing only about 3 feet away from Valentine. He crouched slightly with his right leg pulled back and his left held out at a minimal distance.

"Hope you're ready I won't make this easy for you!"

Joltun pushed off his right leg to close in quickly on Valentine thrusting a side kick to Valentine's right rib with his left leg.

______________________
Predecessor of the Shadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:58 pm

"Always ready to learn. Though I feel that win or lose..."

Valentine trails off there as he begins to watch Joltun. He let's out his breath and dodges to the left feeling the breeze from the kick on his rib cage. He steps forward slightly with his right foot and unleashes a right straight at Joltun's face. He twists on his right foot and tries a thrust kick at Joltun's exposed side with his left foot to push Joltun away and create space between them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alicethegreat
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 57
Points : 1701
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:00 pm

I have a rp set up if you want to join in be my guest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Sir Valentine
Fearless
Fearless

Posts : 40
Points : 1668
Karma : 2
Join date : 2013-07-04
Location : Land of Iron and Cheetahs

PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Oh thank you so much for the heads up! I will be sure to check out and see if I can work out a character for it. Though next time if you need to reach me drop me a PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Care to ring the bell?   

Back to top Go down
 

Care to ring the bell?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Earth Kingdom :: Ba Sing Se - Lower Ring • Rubies & Diamonds
» A Bell of Healing
» CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES END OF YEAR EXAM - CLOSED
» Take Care Of My Baby!
» Winterblossom (mare) and Fireheart (stallion) search for the other halves of their hearts

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sparring :: Custom-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum