Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Think your strong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Mon May 24, 2010 7:46 pm

*The demons jaw drops down all the way to the ground gulping up the lava its eyes glows red and twist his head towards the glacier coming at him and spews out the lava causing the glacier to b ineffective the demon opens its mouth again as several tongues widly whip out of if it. several of the tongues wrap around nenshou the others whip heavily down on Hi powerful enough that it leaves deep craters in the ground one of the tongues wrap around kabo's wrist keeping him from getting blown to far and then the tongue swings kabo in circle and turns him lose as kabo goes flying back at yakoza* Chaotic Fury *some of the dark reiatsu on my blade wraps around me and makes my whole body pure black the only thing that is not black is my eyes which remain normal. My Strength, Body Sturdiness, and Speed has dramatically increased for a set period of time. *my body flash steps away as it looks as if my body is unravelling u feel a powerful knee blow in ur back causing ur body to arc backwards then i shoulder ram u in the back sending u flying forward skipping,skidding, and rolling on the ground u suddenly then feel my hand around ur neck and tosses u up in the air where my zanpaktou spirit, chaos, starts to fire a Chaotic Crush*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 7:54 pm

*nenshou and hi dodge the tongues sending spears of lava and ice to slice through them* Hado 1 Sho *both Nenshou and Hi hold out their hands as koza is pushed away from kabo's attack* Lending Strength *Nenshou and Hi transfer sum of their aura as koza begins a chant* Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together......*as koza chants Nenshou sends a wave of lava at Kabo, while Hi sends a blanket of ice at kabo*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 8:19 pm

*as the wave of ice and light come at kabo he looks over at the blast squinting just a little bit then makes a little "geez" frown* i hate doing these fairy tricks.. Bakudo 81 Splitting Void *holds out his hand as a tall clear wall of reiatsu is summoned infront of him blocking ur attack but shattering and eventually breaking through the bakudo but giving kabo time to escape. as he does my Demon makes a loud screech as it hurls up sumthing and throws it up on the ground. the sumthing looks like a fleshy round organ. the round organ starts moving around as if sumthing inside of it is trying to break out . kabomoru looks at organ not even knowing what this "attack" is. suddenly a hand pops out of the top part of the ground and comes on out as it looks like a kid version of kabomoru the only difference is his hair is black and pupils r blood red*
Pest (kid form of kabo): Gwuahaha *flash steps way faster than kabo and everyone in the present battle by a little bit catching nenshou by surprise when pest swings down his blade sliding nenshou back as he blocks*
kabo: well.. well.. guess its 3 on 3 now.. i dont kno wat that little guy can do but he's impressing me so far.. heh but anyway let me show u a new bankai attack.. Nempholia's Blossom Burst. *the floor below yakoza begins to black white and purple as the ground all around begins to shake heavily* u ready for this yakoza? and i promise u.. this is one of my many attacks that isn't an illusion..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Nenshou: well well a slight annoyance has entered the fray....brother are you almost ready for "tht"
Hi: of course.... *hi sends sends a pillar of ice 2wards koza as jumps and unto it carrying him a slight distance away as he finishes his chant* there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired" Hado 91 Senju Koten Taiho *as he finishes numerous pillars of light appear and slam into Kabo creating a massive explosion completely engulfing him* Steam Conflagration *both nenshou and hi disappear into their respective element fields then reappear next to their greatswords. Hi touches his greatsword as ice covers the entire battlefield, nenshou then touches his as the ice cracks with lava beneath, both then rip their greatswords out of the ground causing a massive explosion of superheated steam tht blows bak both kabo and the mini kabo*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Kabo: o no u dont.. *b4 the ice can reach yakoza right from above him he is enclosed with long slim very animated glistening purple flower petals as the ice shatterers when it hits the petals.* do you kno the most negative chaotic thought for a flower? well you cant hear me yakoza.. but your zanpaktou can.. so to Nenshou and hi.. the most chaotic thing would be a flower growing with a stem and never being able to blossom.. and imagine.. the stem just keeps doing its job trying to feed the bud to make it bloom but it never does.. so eventually.. it just goes POP. haha.. watch.. and you little pest keep them busy while they watch this.. *raises my blades and lets my arm drop having my blade blindly cut the air vertically. a purple line starts from the air as it gets closer and closer to the petals once it touches the end of the premature bud the petals brigten and explode immensively with yakozas body smoking and flipping in the air*

Pest: GYuah!!! *as told b4 it keeps nenshou and hi busy. it first strikes nenshou wildly and precisely with consecutive swinging of it's blade in his left hand and with his right hand he shots out a mini version of Chaotic Crush which makes it look like a Chaotic Crush hand mahcine gun at Hi. to throw nenshou off pest tosses his blade to the right and pest holds out his left hand and starts another CCHM but at nenshou this time while flash stepping toward hi making sure to keep flash stepping all around him while swinging his blade down and also while maintaining perfect aim at nenshou with the CCHM still firing through all the flash steps and etc.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 10:21 pm

*koza finishes his kido regardless causing an internal implosion tht counters ure explosion causing a bcklash of light and darkness to spread across the batlefield, as Nenshou and Hi grab their greatswords not having the time to complete their technique they both block with a slash of their blades resulting in an enormous explosion of fire and ice tht slams into the pest* time to show u wat me and my zanpaktou can really do Hado 63 Raikoho *appears above pest and fires off a large yellow blast* itz time Nenshou Hi, Apotheosis : Divine Mandate of the Shinigami... *Nenshou and Hi burst with energy as they transform into their etheral dragon states, both fly at koza hitting him at the same time as they do a molten crystal forms around them as it hardens creating a medium sized crystal dragon egg*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 10:31 pm

*pest falls backward and starts to fade out* so ur starting this merging game.. well wat im about to do ull remember this form.. its not a pleasant memory but you wont hav to fear anymore.. i have complete control over every attack and form i attack now.. *closes my eyes as my demon from behind disappears my muscles begin to expand my skin color goes gray and my own skin forms a designed outfit for my body as i grow one black wing ad my blade extends even further..* now then wat is this.. round 4? heh watever round it is.. let it begin! *the sky goes dark as wind blows past us giving off an eerie feeling*



<--- 1st stage (chaotic Form)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 pm

*the egg begins cracking as sumthing like white liquid fire drip from it creating a ring of pure white seething ice as it hits ground, the egg shatters completely as an intense heat/cold fluctuation spreads across the battlefield, koza gently lands on the ground in his new armored form as u hear him speak in an clear monotone voice tht resounds across the battle field* well kabo i suppose this is sumthin like round 4 lets begin anew shall we *he lifts his hands as Nenshou and Hi's greatswords fly 2ward him when they reach him they shatter into gem shards and soon reform into 2 large cyclone glaives of pure white crystal, the glaive on his left begins letting off a white mist, while the other begins to cover itself in a pure white flame*

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 10:47 pm

*the one wing on my right shoulder fans out releasing several black orbs that surround u i then just stand there with a little smirk on my face and my finger pointed towards ur direction* *one of the eyes on my chest opens up*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Novas *both glaives spin rapidly around me, Hi spins on the inside while Nenshou spins outside resulting in a huge pressure explosion tht blows you bak as the explosion happens i gently land bhind kabo sending a dragon shaped blast of fire/lava at him*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 11:06 pm

*as i get stricken in the back from the dragon i slide forward grunting but forces myself to turn to face the dragon as i quickly grip its mouth and tosses it to the side having it crash into the ground i then fly towards u and stabs the ground with my extended sharp fingers i swing my hand up and instead of debris coming up a pure black slash wave goes towards u and follows u like it has a lock on to ur body i then follow up from the rear swinging my blade down as it cuts in ur shoulder and rest there the blade strecthes out and bends around ur shoulder tightly as it starts to constrict and break right through ur amor and cutting down into ur shoulder *
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 11:38 pm

*as ure wave comes near me Nenshou collides with the wave creating a fire explosion as i Hi slams into ure blade before it reaches me, the force of itz spin begins to cause a crack 2 appear in ure blade, the added cold from Hi further increases ure blades brittleness* Scorched Earth *punches the ground causing the earth to seethe and crack as lava and fire erupts all around u*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 11:45 pm

*breaks my blade on purpose as i start releasing reiatsu the blade starts to form again from my reiatsu the second eye on my chest begins to open. as the lava and earth begins to erupt around me i fly straight upward then blindly flies down to the side of yakoza holding out my hand* Chaotic Disaster *a pure black ball forms in my hand and it fires at u makign it feel like uve been hit by a cannon in the side as ur body is carried by the blast into several trees and boulders*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Fri May 28, 2010 11:47 pm

*backsteps as Nenshou slices through ure held out arm searing the wound with white hot flame at the same time i double palm thrust kabo's side sending an ice spear through his body*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sat May 29, 2010 12:02 am

*as nenshou comes to slice off my arm i raise up my blade blocking nenshous attack i fashion my blade at an angle to make nenshou slide off and slide into ur wrist as u a attempt to palm thurst me i then grab ur hand a sling u off to the side i flash step infront of u and kick u hard in the face sending u spinning backwards launching upward in the air my 3rd eye on my chest begins to open up.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3991
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:51 pm

*as Nenshou makes contact with my wrist it sharply curves around my wrist shooting off in another direction as u sling me i regain balance with my reiatsu and backflip as u attempt to kick me grabbing ure leg between my legs and launching u straight into the ground as u hit the ground Hi slams directly into ure shoulder with eyes as it continues spinning rapidly sending large explosions of ice everywhere*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4521
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

you're forgetting who has the most phsyical strength here... *as u catch my leg with both urs as u attempt to send me straight into the ground i flip forward one great time and slings u off my one leg sending u into the ground sounding cartoon which has fallen from an extremely high place. my wing opens up and feathers just loosely and calmly start falling towards the ground. my 4th and final eye opens up*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   

Back to top Go down
 

Think your strong?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

 Similar topics

-
» Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)
» Faye`s Horses
» baby,a small but strong mare.
» 110914 Sunny’s wisdom is victorious against Kang HoDong’s trap question
» 120112 Leeteuk predicted Girls’ Generation member Yoona would be a star

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum