Come join us in a fun and exciting RP site!
We suggest the use of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as internet browsers.


 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatboxChatbox  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello and welcome to Ryuujin Inshi! Enjoy creating your own RP as well as joining other's! There are little to no limitations when it comes to creating an RP. Here at Ryuujin Inshi, we want you all to have a beyond great experience! We hope you are all having a great time. If you have any issues or see any problems with the site be sure to tell it to an Admin so it can get fixed quickly! Tell your friends and family that like to RP about us because the larger our member count, the better the RP experience!
Ryuujin iMix
Click here to listen to music while you browse the forum.
Latest topics
» The Coven of Thy Chat
Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:42 am by vampireo_oboy

» Newbie Battle Training
Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:07 pm by Shemeirah

» Sir Valentine's personas
Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:10 pm by Sir Valentine

» So what's going on?
Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm by Sir Valentine

» My inactivity
Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:46 pm by Sir Valentine

» DnD RP
Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm by hakai

» Darkestmoon
Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:35 am by Alicethegreat

» Care to ring the bell?
Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am by Alicethegreat

» Edit Shop ^^
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm by Sir Valentine

Similar topics
Forum
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates
free forum
Translator

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 
 

 Think your strong?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sat May 22, 2010 11:40 pm

hmph dont think of us as 3 think of us as 1 *nenshou and hi both swing their blades swinging them on their chains as the blades collide with the shockwave an eruption of ice and fire cushion against ure shockwave* Zanpaktou Unity: Aura *u and ure demon feel a stifling reiatsu as my aura erupts into a pure purple force surrounding my body, Nenshou erupts a ruby red aura, as Hi erupts a sapphire blue aura*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sat May 22, 2010 11:49 pm

as long as there is a body that can go down its another indiviual ready to get taken out.. alright enough of child's play *cancels my demon as i toss of my cloak again* u kno wat im starting to realize me and you are opposites. u like to conceal and i like to reveal, u like to b elegant i like to b brutal. heh let me reveal to u my true reiatsu lvl *the ground below cracks as an enormous amount of reiatsu jets up into the sky and my reiatsu no longer comes out purple it looks just like any other captains reiatsu showing ive got full control over this current reiatsu without any help the reiatsu lvl almost terrifies u but u being capt. lvl ur not phased too much by it* Let;s start shall *is way more faster than b4 as i appear in front of u slashing my blade to the side of u while leaving my right hand to the side*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 12:02 am

*as u flash step in front of me Nenshou and Hi appear at my side cross blocking with their blades causing a large explosion of super heated steam blowing u away* ure right kabo we r opposites perhaps tht is y we continually clash Final Unity: Zanpaktou Strike * the aura near my hands solidify into a slightly large and more ornate version of my shikai with bits of purple gemstone interspersed throughout, as my new blades form both Nenshou and Hi's blades transform into their tru form; 2 spear like weapons* **like in my pic but one is made of ruby while the other of sapphire**
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 12:09 am

heh *right b4 my blade slams on the cross blades i quickly switch from a street fighter to a swordsmen by tossing my blade into my right hand and angling my blade under the cross blades nd with a full concentrated swing i break the cross blades formation with an upward swing as soon as the cross blades lose formation i switch right back into a street fighter sending a powerful kick on nenshous head sending him downward then i switch back to a swordsmen as my body flash steps out and appears behind Hi with my back towards him as a big black cut appears on his chest* Creeping Horror... *the line grows on Hi's chest and then his chest explodes from my reiatsu that i put into my slash*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 12:37 am

*as u kick Nenshou, Hi slams his blade into the ground causing a huge burst of ice tht slams into u, as Hi duz tht i appear above u slashing downward with the blade in my right hand, causing an explosion of superheated steam i then swing the other blade causing the steam to freeze around u* Nenshou and Hi then appea above u with their spear like weapons slamming them into the ice causing an eruption of ice and fire*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 12:44 am

*as the ice starts to launch out the ground i back flip to dodge and then flash steps to the side of Hi slamming my elbow to the side of his head and then makes a side flip to drop kick Hi and finally spins around with my blade to cut Hi's side deep while i unleash this combo my Soul Clinger is released to go and hold yakoza's soul*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 12:51 am

*as u elbow Hi, Nenshou swings his weapon causing a crescent shaped blast of aura 2 slam into causing a large explosion of fire and aura* Triumvirate Aura Trap *as u attack Hi and Nenshou attacks you our aura begins spreading out across the field*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 12:59 am

*swings my blade down sending a shock wave of pure force to counter against ur crescent blast as i then stay bove the ground as ur aura begins to spring a long side the grind as my soul clinger is attached to yakoza i use the 2nd phase of my soul clinger as it then becomes Soul Disrupter Soul Cling gives yakoza back his soul but along with my soul clinger entering his body and all a sudden out of yakoza's head an eerie blackness rushes out of his head as his soul is left with burning pain causing him to b off point for a gud time*

[img][/img] <--- Soul Disrupter
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 1:12 am

Nenshou: well well bout time
Hi: yes it seems master has finally been put out of commission
Both: Double Song Bakudo 79 and 81 Tanzansho/Danku *a large inverted triangle barrier appears around yakoza as a large square barrier completely surrounds him as well*
Koza: ty Nenshou Hi, Aura Transfer *the aura tht was spread out earlier all is completely absorbed by both Nenshou and Hi as yakoza's aura greatly decreases, Nenshou Hi's aura begins increasing and mixing creating a stifling force tht rivals tht of your own reiatsu*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 1:22 am

1 down 2 to go.. *closes my eyes a a black force smudges over my face as it forms into my hollow mask. vanishes with speed as i appear behind Hi and sweeps his leg with my blade and as i sweep his leg a darkness wave is sprung out that is launched for Nenshou to make him feel like he has been split into two*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 1:30 am

*as u appear bhind Hi's aura hardens deflecting ure attack as he flash steps to Nenshou*
Nenshou: so the brute has a hollow mask no doubt "her" doing Bankai!
Hi: of course u must appreciate such loyalty tho Bankai!
Both: Nenshou Hi Ryuujin
*u feel their reiatsu increase as an enormous fire/ice twister surrounds them, as it abates sum u c both of them hav ornate greatswords of ruby and sapphire*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 6:53 pm

*flash steps behind nen and hi slashing out my blade* Chaotic Split *a vertical wave of darkness is shot towards u guys but b4 it hits it splits into two and makes a turn to appear behind u then makes a u turn so that both pieces slash u in the center causing u two feel extreme pain as ur in that state i stab the ground and wave up my blade with little effort as the ground tears apart gravel and earth coming towards u and then slams into u knocking u back b4 u hit the ground i used Hollowed Bang as i hold out my hand a pure black blast is fired at u when it is u no boom is sounded only a black sphere engulfs u nd keeps growing and then explodes a few seconds l8ter the sound of the explosion is finally rung out with ur body highly damaged with burns bruises and cuts*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 8:24 pm

*as u flash step bhind Nen and Hi, Hi slams his greatsword in the ground causing a massive eruption of ice to spread outward slamming into u* Glacial Apocalypse *Nenshou flash steps into the air and then launches his greatsword into the center of the erupting ice mass, the ground quakes and erupts as lava, earth, and ice is catapaulted in every direction*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 8:32 pm

*makes my reiatsu surge out to serve as a barrier causing the mass of ice that reaches the reiatsu to shatter as u start to send the greatsword down for ur apocalypse attack i flash step infront of its direction now changing my battle style to a swordsmen right b4 ur greatsword hits me purple reaitsu flows out of my blade and i slash ur greatsword head on causing it to lose all momentum i then strike hard on its side causing it to spin out of control and slam into the ground i then flash step to the side where nenshous greatsword wouldve been and then uses my Dance of Oblivion attack as i have pure black replica of my regular blade and i begin a very speedy, wild but concentrated, combo that leaves many cuts open on ur body and u begin to stagger a bit*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 8:38 pm

*as u begin ure Dance Hi launches his greatsword at u however just b4 it reaches u it turns 90 degrees and strikes the ground causing a mountain of ice to slam into u as it does Nenshou blade suddenly slams into ure side resulting in an enormous explosion of lava and fire*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 8:45 pm

*still continuing my dance as the mountain of ice begins to reach me i stab one of my right blade into the point of the mount of ice as i begin spinning while holding on the blade as nenshou's greatsword starts to come at me i release my hand off my blade making me launch feet first blindly at Hi and land on his chest and quickly backflips off making the greatsword stab into hi and the eruption damages hi as i recover my blade from the top of the mount of ice*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 8:50 pm

*Hi flashsteps to the side as u miss kicking him, from the side Nen's greatword sidelines you cleaving through ure side and causing a pointblnk explosion, at the same time Hi's greatsword flies from the ice mass bak into Hi's hand as he downward swings it into the ground causing a massive fissure tht slams into u as ice erupts along the fissure*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 9:00 pm

*as nenshou's greatsword gets close i put my blade to the side letting the greatsword slide on my blade and the explosion pushing me back to the ground as hi starts to swing downard with his greatsword* heh.. u shouldnt b so hasty *using the power from hollow mask i blindly slash HI's arm and tosses my blade out like a dart towards hi as the blade is moving so fast it looks like a black dot in the air i wave my hand wildly as my blade follows the same direction of my hand slicing Hi up continuously and looks as if Hi inside a black cage* Chaotic Imprisonment *the final hand motion sends the blade flying right through HI's abdomen and right into my hand* u wanna b hasty to Nenshou? 2 down 1 to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Bakudo 81 Danku *a cracking shield blocks the slash shattering the bakudo but allowing hi to sidestep slightly, hi still takes a medium gash on his arm as he flash steps beside Nenshou* wud u really count me out already kabo? *koza flash steps a few ft away from kabo sweating profusely and and panting but still holding his blades confidently* did u think i wud let your handicap stop me from battling alongside my zanpaktou?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm

*i disband my mask* well well thought i was gonna have u sitting in that triangle for the rest of this battle but o well i guess i shouldve expected u to do sumthing.. i hope ya know what ur doing cause ur lookin in a lot of bad shape.. but now its 0 down and 3 to go.. i'll hav to chop down those numbers quickly now.. Bankai.. *dark purple aura glows around me and then reaitsu fires straight up into the air* Let's have sum fun *my blade has slightly extended in length and im constantly surrounded by dark purple reiatsu*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 pm

hmph if tht the way ull hav it Charisma *absorbs numerous reishi particles as my purple aura once again grows* Field Change Upper Tier *both Nenshou and Hi move to opposite sides of the battle field as they slam their respective greatswords in the ground, Hi's side of the field grows extremely cold as the field is transformed into a tundra, on Nenshou's side the ground melts away as a lake of lava is formed, in the middle where the 2 of us are standing is a turmoiling fusion of extreme cold and intense heat*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm

*smiles sharply* Alright ichirimu i hope your soul won't irritate u too much while this battle progresses.. *flash steps above yakoza* Condemnation *my blade loses its steel material and becomes pure black reiatsu the reiatsu then spreads out in many directions above u and launches downard to attach to ur head as it does ur vision dims to pitch black but u can clearly see urself. a few moments later u see this impish like creature emerging from the blackness as u now find urself tied up to a cross*
Imp: Your the first person to come in contact with attack that has just stricken u.. kee-she-hehe-eeee.. let make this a day ull never forget.. *from behind itself it pulls out this sharp stick and throws right into ur abdomen as many black spots appear on ur body similar to boils and as they pop many small hands come out of the black boil like structure on ur body as the hands start tearing away at ur skin. u can hear voices that sounds like Hi, Nen, and kabo chatting about the technique. u faintly hear this: "No...Real...Illusion....Strong mind.. To free.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Mon May 24, 2010 6:19 pm

i hope kabo....doesnt expect....me to falter.....to this.... Inner Mind *as the boils appear i close my eyes as my aura folds into my body, inside the technique steam begins seething from my skin causing the imp extreme pain*
Nenshou: u sound as if our master's mind is one to be easily controlled
Hi: u severely underestimate him if thts the case
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com
avatar
K.Dracone
Admin-Tech Head
Admin-Tech Head

Posts : 1389
Points : 4401
Karma : 26
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : The Land that never was

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Mon May 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Tch. i didnt expect him to even break free of that not because it is an illusion it's suppose be an illusion to make the current scene so real the victim's last thought should be that they r in sum dng illusion.. hmph, guess i still got training to do with that attack.. but no matter *stabs my blade into the ground as i summon my Chaotic Demon* alright u demon ur not allowed to kill anybody this is just a fun fair fight
C. Demon: *laughs absurdly with his grin reaching up to his cheeks and his eyes glow. he then stabs the ground with both his hands and like sum1 stepping on a spike trap Nen and Hi are instantly impaled with his long sharp nails that damages their main bone areas which consist of: both shoulder blades, both legs, and both wrist*
Kabo: *flash steps to yakoza while he is recovering from my Condemnation attack and slashes my across his side causing a deep cut*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com/
avatar
Chaest Skadi
The Creator!
The Creator!

Posts : 961
Points : 3871
Karma : 41
Join date : 2010-04-01
Age : 24
Location : An icy enclave in the basement of Jotunheim.

PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

*both nenshou and hi and backflip several times before righting themselves when they finish a large stream of lava slams into the demon at the same time and enormous glacier like chunk of ice slams into the opposite side of the demon* Release *as u flash step near koza he releases his pent up aura causing it to slam into u sending u flying*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rpgdragons.hotforumpro.com

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Think your strong?   

Back to top Go down
 

Think your strong?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)
» Major Sydney Philip Strong.
» Tiberious,Sky,Cyclone
» Dangerous = Nah..... Strong = Hell Ya!...... Protective = They got it goin' on! (My Paint horses)
» *--Angel Of Darkness's--* Horses......

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Main Attraction :: Finished or Suspended RPs-
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Other Mangas (RPG) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum